Lu.Ge.A. s.r.l. (Via Cristoforo Colombo, 112 - 00147 Roma - VATP.I / Tax codeC.F 07299591003) is the company that manages and updates the content of the internet site www.residencecolombo112.com
By accessing and using this site, you agree to comply with the following Conditions of Use, all the terms and conditions contained and/or recalled cited here andor any other added terms and conditions set out on this Site. A, and all these conditions must be considered accepted by those using or accessing this site. These Conditions of Use may be modified by ConsultingSoft Srl at any time. Such modified Conditions of Use will be applicable after their inclusion on the Web Site. Please check the Conditions of Use published on this Web Site on a regular basis.
The laws and regulations currently in force within the territory of the Italian Republic apply to this site.
In compliance with Legislative Decree D.Lgs. 196/03 on the protection of personal data, Lu.Ge.A. S.r.l. enforces an appropriate policy of protection of the personal data made known to them, including through this internet site. On the basis of cCode 13 informs all site users are informed that:
• personal data supplied through e-mail or on-line form will be handled processed for the sole purpose of managing correspondence, responding to your potential questions and to fulfill requests for information with regard toregarding the consultation services offered.
• The conferring of data is optional, however, incomplete data can make it impossible to satisfactorily fulfill your requests (on-line form);
• Data handling processing connected to the web services on this site occurs through both automated and manual procedures,. It is only and are carried out only by technical personnel assigned for this purpose, or possibly those assigned to occasional maintenance operations: all of this guarantees the discretion and integrity of these personnel.
• The data acquired will not be communicated to others, at least in the first phase of registration.
• The owner of the data is Lu.Ge.A. s.r.l. with headquarters at Via Cristoforo Colombo, 112 - 00147 Romea, in the person ofrepresented by the Soleingle Administrator and legal representative, Mr. Alessandro Alessandrini.
• At any time you may exercise, without formalities and by means of registered letter, the rights granted to you by Article 7, which for your convenience is cited here in reproduced here in whole:
Legislative Decree No. 196/2003,
Art. 7 -- The rRight of to access to personal data and other rights
1. The user has the right to obtain the confirmation of the existence or non-existence of personal data pertaining to himself, even if it is not yet recorded, and its communication to him in intelligible form.
2. The user has the right to obtain information on:
a) the origins of the personal data;
b) the ends and the conditions of its use;
c) the logic applied should the data be handled processed with the help of electronic instruments;
d) identifying information of the owner of the data, of the managers and representatives under Article 5, Paragraph 2;
e) the subjects or categories of subjects to which the data can be communicated or can be made known to in their capacity as designated representatives of the State, managers or employees.
3. The user has the right to obtain:
a) the update, the correction, or when you may want it, the integration of data as needed;
b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, or blocking of data used in violation of the law, including that data that is stored unnecessary to retain forfor reasons other than the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently used;
c) the attestation that the operations outlined in letters a) and b) were made known, including their content, to those to whom the data is communicated or diffused, except in cases where such fulfillment is impossible or requires the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. The user has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons, the handling of personal data pertaining to himself, even if pertinent to the purpose of its collection;
b) the handling of personal data pertaining to himself for the purposes of sending advertising material or direct sales, or for the fulfillment of market research or commercial communication.